The 200+ Club is a Small Society lottery and is open to anyone who is aged 16 years and over. When you join you will be allocated a number for each £12 annual payment. There will be a monthly draw, prizes will be as follows, assuming that all 200 numbers are sold:
Three monthly prizes of £50, £30 and £20.
The sole purpose of the club is to raise funds for the community services provided to the people of Builth and the surrounding area.
How to Join
1. The object of the 200+ Club is to raise funds for Builth Wells Community Support.
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of the Trustees and Board of Builth Wells Community Support and will be administered by the organisation manager.
3. Members must be 16 or over.
4. Members must fill in an application form (enclosed).
5. Entry will be by a membership fee of £1 per month per number, paid annually in advance by BACS, cash or cheque on the basis of a minimum period of twelve months.
6. Members may have more than one number.
7. The draw will be monthly.
8. Winners will be contacted and winning numbers will be displayed in the BWCS office, shop and on the website.
9. The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly income— there will be three prizes of the following amounts:- (if 200 members)
1st prize = £50 2nd prize = £30 3rd prize = £20
NB. If more or less than 200 members the prizes will be adjusted accordingly
10. A register will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
11. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
12. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will remain in Builth Wells Community Support bank account for 6 months after the draw takes place. After 6 months the prize money will return into BWCS general funds.
Please inform us of any changes to your details
Thank you for your valuable support.